August 30, 2011

Mud Butt



That really has to be the most disgusting and accurate description of what's going on in Austin at the moment in regards to this heat. I was walking around today when I overheard some dude say, "My pants are so moist from this heat, this is the worst mud butt I've ever had." Moist? Mud butt? Intense gag reflex. You know what I envision Mud Butt to look like? Girls who wear too much make-up at high noon. You know the gals I am referring to, the broads who are melting before your eyes, beads of sweat pushing through their base face. Her red lipstick cracking, begging for a Coke Zero. Girls, stop with that shit. Your face is now equated with a dudes slimey, sweaty ass crack.

I have a proposal Austin, in these crucial summer months, I say men's restrooms come equipped with baby powder for the mud. Right, dudes? Who's looking out for you? 

Come on Austin, let's fight Mud Butt together!

Jesus, I really hate the sun.

3 comments:

  1. Once there is mud the powder is useless. Its all about the pregame powder, and the bathroom-hobo junk wash before sticking it in a lower hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. patty cakes! your so right!
    hahahahaha!

    p.s.- aren't latina's used to the heat by now? all that outdoors and kitchen work??

    ReplyDelete