August 21, 2011

Make it Percolate



I love ballsy dudes. I love ballsy dudes who don't give a fuck. This has to be one of the best, and most ambiguous, pick-up lines I've ever heard. I was in line at Jo's on S. Congress when I heard this tall dude behind me whisper, with authority, "Make it percolate." Excuse me? I turned around, looked up and instantly got the giggles. I said to him, "Make what percolate?" Since I was in line at a coffee shop, I thought maybe he was asking me in a roundabout way to filter his coffee with my panties. He looked down at me and said, "Make me percolate." Wait...what?! I am so confused at this point. I have no idea if this guy is hitting on me, asking me where to get a good coffee pot, or asking me to dance. Whatever he meant, he did make me laugh and was very sweet, he also bought me my coffee. I didn't give him my information but I did tell him about Miss Austin, I hope he reads this. Keep using that shit, Percolator, you're on the right path. Some bitch will get what you're saying, I just don't think it was me.

Wait, is this what he meant? Did I just make it percolate? Shit is weird.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna grind yo beans real good and fast and then i'm gonna french press the shit outta ya all night long.... or at least till you latte!?!!
    BLONK!

    ReplyDelete