October 7, 2011

Tequila Is My Binky

Tequila makes my girdle want to shimmy and shake, especially on a Friday morning. She's a sassy lady with a sharp tongue who warms my rack with that familiar demon feeling I love so much. Have a nice glass on the rocks, don't fuck it up with lime or salt, just sip that shit and enjoy when your top comes off. Happy Friday!

Here are some of my favorites:
 



Espolon Silver is like water, and I'm just trying to stay hydrated on the daily. If I could somehow have this come out of my pipes so I could brush my teeth with it, shower with it, use it to make coffee, and put it in my dog's water bowl, my life would be complete. I'm working on that.




Mmmmm, Partida. Why does Partida make me want to put on my Mother's bra and dance around like a drunk abuelita? Partida Anejo is my go-to Anejo, it's aged in American oak one-pass Jack Daniels barrels which give it that color and intense flavor. Muy delicioso!



Casa Noble! The Silver is alright, great for margaritas, however, the Reposado and Anejo are where it's at. Sip it, don't be an idiot and shoot it, please. We will all slap you for being an idiot.

Other favorites of mine are Don Julio 1942 (fucking amazing), El Tesoro and Cazadores Reposado. If you aren't into sipping tequila, more in to margaritas, stick with the good shit. Don't make me want to vomit with that Jose Cuervo Gold mess, you'll be in for a world of pain the next day, that's for sure. Also, that's how abortions happen. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. I love me some Espolon reposado...another go-to tequila for me is Herradura...deliciosa!

    ReplyDelete