October 21, 2011

Yo Soy Lesbiana?



Who knew Kelly Kapowski hipster look-a-likes were in to hot tamales? It's a beautiful Friday, I'm getting my morning coffee on my way to work when I'm behind this lovely lady in her cute little floral number. She keeps turning around to look at me, I smile politely. She does that so many times, I start to feel really self-conscious like I forgot to put on my pants (I have this ongoing fear that I leave home without my pants). We both order our drinks, wait patiently for the "Order-up" yelp. Both of our drinks come up at the same time, Kelly and I are standing next to each other fixing up our shit when this broad brushes her arm up against my tit while reaching for her Sugar in the Raw. She smiles at me coyly, then I smile back at her. Oh shit! I'm a lesbian! I didn't object and I smiled back. Fuck, this weekend might be interesting.

Happy Friday!

1 comment: