October 2, 2011

I'm Pretty.







The only reason that statement is true is because I finally found a gal who knows what she's doing with her shears. The lovely Victoria Elbi at Hearts & Robots Salon knows her shit. She pretty much chopped my head off and upgraded it with a new and improved Mexican mane. Bless her for having the patience to tame it and do exactly as I requested. She is my new favorite lady, you need to check her out. Seriously.

Women's cuts start at $35, men's start at $25. The kicker is that if you ride your bike to the salon, or if you are a student, women's are $25, men's $20! I love that she is fucking amazing at what she does and isn't charging an arm and a leg. H & R also has local art on display for sale and prides themselves on recycling. All their furniture is recycled and they are in the process of finding a partner to recycle their left over hair.

Well, since Victoria is the shit and I am recommending her to you all, she has agreed to take an additional $5 of haircuts if you mention ME, and $10 off all other services over $50! Get it, people. When you see her, tell her hello and give her a big smooch for me.

Check out Hearts & Robots here: http://www.heartsandrobots.org/
512.828.7434
1401 Chestnut Ave.  Austin, TX  78702

No comments:

Post a Comment