October 29, 2011

What I Learned From Friday Night


Dudes with earrings make me go soft. The worst offense: ear gauges. From the looks of it, he is obviously shit in bed. I envision him trying to be really dirty but it comes off real pansy-like. His authoritative voice telling me to do shit sounds more like he is ordering a skinny girl margarita with two straws for us to share. Nope. Not into it. Also, you know this dick is too concerned with planning his outfits for the weekend than fixing cars or building shit. Dudes, that's what we want, men who can fix shit. Not his and hers accessory drawers.




Secondly, I am in love with Justine's. The French 75 makes me shimmy and shake and wink at every dude in the bar. Sadly, my wink ends up looking more like a lemon seed is trapped in the corner of my eye, but hey, I try.



French 75: Gin, Champagne and Lemon (I substitute the Gin for Vodka. Yes!)

If you head to Justine's, give the bartenders a smooch for me, I love those dudes. I frequent Justine's quite a bit, you can probably find me on the patio with one of my sluts during the week, come by and say hi. I'll give you the lemon wink too.


Let's see what Saturday's got.


Justine's in located at:  4710 East 5th Street 78702.  http://justines1937.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment