July 29, 2011

FFF!!!

I am getting really excited for November, not only because I am dying for a cool breeze, but Fun Fun Fun Fest is happening Nov. 4-6 at Auditorium Shores. Let me just say, I am waaaay more excited for FFF Fest than Austin City Limits, for reasons like this:



  

and this:



I'm still pissed that Exene got to get all nasty with that hunk, Viggo Mortensen, and I haven't. I'll trip and fall on his face at some point in my life.


Most of all, I am so excited for this:




I hope that shit is going to be so loud, we blow the owl of the Frost Bank Tower. Tickets go on sale Monday, as well as, the announcement for the official line-up. This shit can't/won't/shouldn't be missed.

2 comments:

  1. I must admit, I am also much more excited about FFF Fest than ACL. Mainly because of the atmosphere and togetherness of the attendees. Though also because of the fucking amazing lineup that has been leaked thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was X on the line-up? I heard a false rumor, I suppose. Lo siento.

    ReplyDelete