July 9, 2011

Why so Serious?

I've been out and about lately, enjoying this pleasant 100 degree weather and have been getting some entertaining feedback regarding Miss Austin.  Most people I meet are enjoying the shit I spew (thank you), some people think I am a bit "too honest" (what's wrong with that?), and some people have a sense of fucking humor and get it (thanks, again).

On the other hand, I have gotten some feedback that is less favorable, which completely makes my day. I've heard, you're "mean" (HA), "too bold" (HA) and my personal favorite, "really horny" (HAHA).  First of all, this makes me grin from ear to ear as I thought from the beginning Miss Austin will be a hit when I have people who hate me, and when I get sued. Yes! I am well on my way to losing everything I fucking own because of some dick joke. Thank you.

For the people I have offended (HA), I have an idea, take a fucking joke. Do I really have to say this? If you want PG shit, you're not going to find it here for good reason. We're all adults here, quit being a moron.



XX
Miss A.

2 comments:

  1. I spew nothin' but love and praise for ya, Miss Austin...keep up the funomenal work (I wanna trademark that word, by the way). And for the haters, well, they gonna hate; Fk 'em if they can't take (or get) the joke, chingau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can stash your omniscient wealth in my bank account for legal purposes any time mija! I won't spend a dime... Ha!

    ReplyDelete