July 17, 2011

Girls in California need a friend

I have been in Los Angeles since Thursday and have had a great time sucking in the weather and scenery. Goddamn, the only cool thing LA has is the weather. I have been staying at The Standard, which overall is a good hotel, a bit pretentious lobby, but makes up for it with mirrors in the shower, lots of mirrors. I like.


So, I have been out to a few bars and I have met, not one, but two gals who have tried to get me to move here because "It's really hard to find cool, honest people out here, especially girlfriends."  These girls don't want to fuck me, their dudes might, but they just want a girl to hang out with. It's kind of sad and has really made me miss my fun lady friends in Austin and appreciate the abundance of interesting and cool people we have in our lil' state.

Sure, LA has this great weather but I wouldn't trade all the rad shit in Austin for it. I'll keep sweating in 100 degrees, playing in the swimming holes, and eating, because you know no one fucking eats out here. AND, I heard some crazy statistic like 1 in 4 people have herpes in LA. I don't know what the statistic is in Austin, but I have a feeling you're more likely to fall in love with a taco truck than get a open sore on your shy parts.

I'll be home tomorrow, Texas. Miss you and love you.

1 comment:

  1. Lets go swimming in a taco truck when your back!!!!

    ReplyDelete