April 13, 2011

Another reason LA isn't as cool as Austin


Ok, so I think these dudes are from Tennessee but whatever, they were acting very much like LA assholes (I am willing to bet they live in LA now).  I saw some of them at a bar tonight with two enormous bodyguards with ear pieces in their ear like the secret service. The funny thing is that NO ONE knew who they were. Hey dudes, no need for the extra security in South Austin, you look like every other dude in a band here and no one cares. They annoyed me, not only because I kept hearing that awful radio-friendly song above in my head but that they were the guys in their sunglasses obviously waiting for a mob of girls to approach them. (HAHAHAHA, the sound of all the babe's in Austin laughing at you.) Dudes like that make me cringe.

P.S.  The only reason I knew who they were is because some 45 year-old man told me. That is even funnier!! Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment