April 19, 2011

Hunk of the Week

Hunk: Kevin
Occupation: Event Coordinator
Single: No. Married
Age: 33

MA: What is your dealbreaker?
K: I once had a girl ask me if I missed my ex...DURING SEX! DO NOT DO THIS, LADIES! It's weird. Do not ask if I still love my ex (during sex). Do not ask if I miss my ex (during sex). Our afternoon romp was like pushing a sock up a hill after that, if you know what I mean. Damn it!

MA: What is your dealmaker?
K: A smartass. When I first met the woman who would eventually become my wife, she met me at a happy hour wearing a t-shirt that read, "I'm so happy I could shit". Are you kidding me? It might sound ridiculous but it made me feel special in all the warm places. I love you, sweetie!

MA: What do you love most about Austin?
K: The Creative Community. Don't get me wrong, this city is full of broke ass, lazy ass artists (it's cool, I'm not hating. Hell, I once made $12,000 in a year when I was "an artist") but South by Southwest (bitch all you want, it's rad) is a huge example of an Austin-born idea holding its own in the world. I also appreciate Austin's shameless love for light beer. Sometimes it's just too fucking hot to drink a beer that tastes like pumpkin pancakes and smells like oatmeal. You feel me?

MA: Where do you like to hang out?
K:  For a snack and drinks: Polvos on South 1st. Order a pitcher of margaritas and you'll be chain smoking in no time! If I'm feeling classy, San Jose. They close the bar at midnight, which makes me feel responsible. If I feel SUPER classy? Uchiko. Saki!!!

MA: Anything else we should know about you? Fetishes? Arrest record? Bastard children?
K:  I once had a tree jump out in front of my car while I was driving and eating a cheese burger. APD found me asleep on the airbag. They thought I vomited because the cheeseburger I was eating exploded in the car  when the airbag deployed. APD did not find this to be so funny. I watched ESPN and ate bologna sandwiches downtown that night. The tree got away.


**Red Alert!! These answers might just've gotten him nominated for Hunk of the Year! He's a stallion, he's funny and most importantly, he's loyal to his fillie. We love him. (We also met his wife, she's a Babe, duh. Look out for her bio shortly).

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kevin! I ADORE him! And his wife is *definitely* a babe. This all makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete