April 26, 2011

Hunk of the Week!

Name: Sean
Occupation: Waiter/ “Musician”
Single:    No way!
Age:  25

What is your dealbreaker?
Cat ladies…really??
What is that smell?
Wait, is that armpit hair?WHAT!?!
I once had a girl insist on me holding her dear pet tarantula...otherwise it wasn’t going to work out…I ran like hell..

What is your dealmaker?
You think I’m way cooler than I am..which is already really cool.
You don’t like lady blabla.. “even though she is a great musician”
The waiter comes by to take my almost finished plate and you say “oh he’s not done with that” and proceed eat what I couldn’t…and you still don’t get fat!

What do you love most about Austin?
That I am not considered a hippy by its standards unlike the small “good ole boy” town from which I hail. There is music everywhere all the time. Whether it’s the sweet, sweet serenade by Johnny UK of South Congress and whatever street corner you are trying to cross or the rock n' roll of Red River constantly fighting the noise ordinance…Its here to stay..so if  you don’t like it PLEASE go away!

Where do you like to hangout? (so Miss Austin fans can stalk you)
 If you’ve got a buy one get one free anything, I’m there.


Anything else we should know about you?  Fetishes? Arrest record? Bastard children?
No little Sean's running around!! Sorry Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment