April 28, 2011

Way to make tits look bad

I love a nice rack. I love women's bodies, men's bodies, I love it all. This girl took a shit on tits. I saw her at a party and she was such a disgusting bitch I had to put her on here. She was so rude to one of my friends I wanted to stick a pin in her tits and watch them melt. I love when average looking girls decide to get drag queen tits then suddenly think they're 10's. I don't have anything against plastic surgery, I have a problem with ordinary, boring, vanilla girls thinking they can be assholes to nice people.

To the young audience out there, love your tits, big or small, but if you decide to go the fake route, do it in the States, not Tijuana like this dumb broad did. And, don't go through the nipple, that freaks me out seeing those weird scars.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I much prefer my women to be grown and not manufactured, such as a delicious fruit. Needless to say, we can probably all agree that plastic fuck dolls have dangerous sharp edges, maintain a temperature not up to par with natural human flesh, and lack a sense of companionship and sensitivity in most cases. But I suppose she can dance to the beat of her own drummer, which is fine with me, even though her breasts might fall off-beat.

    This post made me laugh, I'll definitely have to keep up on your blog, keep posting.

    Eli

    ReplyDelete