April 26, 2011

Babe of the Week!

Babe: Kelli
Occupation: Shopgirl
Single: Used to be before I met my husband
Age: 33

MA: What is your dealbreaker?
K: Unemployment and flip flops are two sure ways to turn me into a born again virgin.

MA: What is your dealmaker?
K: Funny, always gets me. The first time I stepped up to the counter to order a coffee at the bakery my husband was working at his first words to me were "I like your shirt, I like your pants, I like your shoes." I laughed and my co-worker standing next to me assumed he was gay--I think probably until our wedding. Also being called darlin', but you may need a southern accent to pull that off correctly.

MA: What do you love most about Austin?
K:  I love the wealth of patios and general outdoor entertainment possibilities.

MA: Where do you like to hang out?
K: Home with my husband drinking beers on the patio, which often turns into all-this-beer-makes-us-think-we-can-dance-party in the living room. If I end up out and about you will find me on the patio of a Mexican restaurant drinking a margarita. Which often ends in shenanigans. True story: my friend and I drank a pitcher of margaritas at polvos and proceeded to made jackasses of ourselves when we excitedly approached Wynonna Judd at the table next to us just to let her know that we loved her, Austin loved her and Texas loved her, to which she graciously responded to the two giggling drunks standing in front of her that she loved the love. 

MA: Anything else we should know about you? Fetishes? Arrest record? Bastard children?
K:  I have too many fetishes too list, it would give me a hand cramp writing them all down. Amazingly, I have never been arrested. My worst encounter with the law was an MIP at 19. On that particular subject I can say that after failing a sobriety test it's never a good idea to claim you have only had one beer and then ask if you can pee behind their police car. 

1 comment:

  1. This woman is most certainly a babe. What a catch. 10/10!

    ReplyDelete