April 26, 2011

Hard News - Fast Food Edition

I love that Eddie Murphy movie where he and Arsenio Hall leave their kingdom in Africa to come to America and end up working at that place on Queens Blvd. called McDowell's. That movie gives me the giggles every time I see it. Well, I had the misfortune of going to McDowell's number one competitor this weekend. I tagged along while my brother took my neice and nephew to play on the playground at this popular fast food chain over the holiday. I didn't touch a damn thing while I was there, I was so afraid of getting scabies or some shit. While I was heading to the restroom I got a little nosey. I knew if I looked hard enough I would find something gross/hilarious/terrifying. I opened the closet at the end of the hallway and started moving stuff around and I found Exhibit A (above)! On the bright side, the trap was still in tact. On the down side, that is a big motherfucking trap. That isn't a mouse trap, that's a RAT trap! shudder. I'm scared of getting shot by the Hamburglar or Gremice so I am not saying the name of this fast food restaurant or where the location is. I did tell my niece that the hamburgers are made from rat bodies, and the strawberry shakes are pink because they grind up their pink tails in the ice cream. I think she's anorexic now. She's 5. She'll thank me come swimsuit season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment