June 9, 2011

Babe of the Week!

I love when I find a hot Latina tamale, warms me up inside. Here is our latest Babe, Roz, she's adorable and she's single. Watch out, dudes. 




Name:  Roz
Occupation:  Events Coordinator. Yeahhh...I like to party.
Single:    Yes.
Age:  23


What is your dealbreaker?
I don’t think I’m too picky when it comes to dudes...but it really gets under my skin when their fingernails are longer than mine, they don’t brush their teeth (no fellas, mouthwash does not count as a toothbrush substitute. I grew up with two older brothers, I know what’s up), and playing R&B (primarily in the bedroom) I respect the jams and all but that’s just not my style.

What is your dealmaker?
First things first, I love a great smile. Smiles are one of the first things I notice when I meet someone and it immediately draws me in.  I also dig a guy that knows how to give and receive a genuine compliment (key word there is genuine). Oh and my girlfriends always tell me my theme song is “Bossy” by Kelis (ridiculous, I know, but I’ve learned to embrace it) so if you can put up with me bringing all the boys to the yard then you are pretty rad in my book.

What do you love most about Austin?
Asking me to narrow down my love for Austin to one particular thing is like asking me what do I love best about Rocky Road ice cream...ya know? The chocolate ice cream would be nothing without the marshmallows, nuts, and chocolate chips and vice versa. To sum it up, I love the chill and relaxed vibe I get from the city, obviously the music and art scene is definitely a BIG plus, the friends I’ve met here are some of the most loving people I know, oh and queso sure helps!

Where do you like to hangout? (so Miss Austin fans can stalk you)
Pretty much any waterhole during the day, that should be a given. On a chill night you can find me sipping vino and cooking up some deliciousness with the girls at my place. If I’m feeling a little frisky you can usually find me at some dive bar in town, the eassst side, but if in doubt, I’m most likely at Sidebar.

I love old music videos, it’s a shame they aren’t what they used to be. Which old music video would you say speaks to you the most and why?
Hands down, George Michael’s nineties hit, “Freedom.” Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, and a bunch of other gorgeous babes...need I say more?

Anything else we should know about you? 
I am a lefty so puhhlease don’t sit on the same side of the booth as me, not just because I think same side sitters looks ridiculous, but if that’s the case we will most likely be bumping elbows all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment