June 18, 2011

Do tits trump everything? I think so.

Titties make the world a better place. Who doesn't love them? I always say, when in doubt whip out a tit. Not only will you lift the spirits of others, but it feels pretty damn good to give that flesh some Vitamin D. And, you can pretty much get whatever you want when your areola makes an appearance. Once, I was feeling so lazy I showed a dude my right breast just to get a PB and J. It was worth every bite.

Dudes, don't insult the tit either, or hurt her feelings, that's a surefire way to have a sad, lonely penis. The worst nickname for breasts I have ever heard was "meat balloons." Sick. I can't even laugh at that.

Cheers to all the ATX titties out there, big and small. It's Saturday night, I might have to accidentally lose my top tonight.



Great rack. I would imagine she could have big gums, little teeth and dudes would never know. No one is looking at her face.



Pobrecita.
However, I must say these look a hell of a lot better than when girls get those horrifying drag queen tits.



Case in point. Yuck.




Ok, I know the veins are a little off-putting, but if I were a dude I would have some fun playing war games with these torpedos. I bet she's fun. Don't change a thing, lady.





1 comment:

  1. Miss Austin, you were born with fabulous tits, so this is very all easy for you to say. But, the "pobrecita" in picture 2, for instance - do you believe she is doomed to a miserable life, pending surgical enhancement? Are you really that shallow?

    ReplyDelete