June 11, 2011

"We don't accept change"


You have got to be kidding me. Last night this bitch walked into The Grackle, ordered a beer, emptied out her coin purse and just stared at the bartender like "keep the change." I was sitting right next to her, without flinching I grabbed my phone and took a shameless photo of the crime scene. I tried to get a photo of her to no avail. Oh, why so shy? You have enough balls to insult the bartender with your sad savings but not enough pride to look at all the witnesses staring at you with curled lips? Good for the bartender who called that bitch out and said, "We don't accept change." Ha! And, no one is buying the "I'm poor" stance. No, you're just a lazy asshole. You mean you couldn't take your sack of coins down to the H.E.B. Coinstar before hitting the scene?

Dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment