June 21, 2011

BABE OF THE WEEK



Name: Kristen Klas
Occupation: Paper pusher for The Art Institute
Single?  Nope
Age:  32

What is your deal breaker? 
Guys who constantly have to be the center of attention.  It is sad and pathetic.  I especially hate the guys who have a shtick with their clothing/accessories.  Your corn cob pipe makes you look stupid.


What is your deal maker? 
If you have a good laugh, I will follow you anywhere.


What do you love most about Austin? 
I haven’t been here that long, but I love the seemingly endless possibilities for fun.


Where do you like to hangout? (so Miss Austin fans can stalk you) 
I think it’s left over from my youth, but I love a good house party. Otherwise, give me a great jukebox (at the right volume), cheap drinks, and bartenders who like what they are doing and I will be a happy lady.


I love old music videos, it’s a shame they aren’t what they used to be. Which old music video would you say speaks to you the most and why?  
It has to be ZZ Top’s Legs video.  It’s got everything you need - the hot car, the hot ladies and some great “villains”.  The nerdy girl with big glasses gets a hot makeover, grabs her hero and goes off in the sunset in a dune buggy.  I wanted to be her so bad.  Plus, I had big glasses and some long legs.  The song was meant for me!   


Who do you feel most akin to: Usher? Bruce Springstein? Lyle Lovett? Freddy Fender? Charo? Someone else?  Why?   
I am going with a fictitious character, Sweet Dee from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  She holds her own.


Anything else we should know about you? 
I am a horrible speller. Guess how many times I had to look up the proper spelling in this questionnaire. 






No comments:

Post a Comment