June 10, 2011

Kokopelli, call me!


I'm kind of digging this young dude/old man look. Usually when I see white tube socks, cargo shorts and black orthopedic shoes I would expect lazy dick, belly button cheese, a Lay-Z-Boy in the living room, and nothing but old burrito foil in his trash can. However, this dude has a equalizer that is pretty fucking awesome. He tattooed a fertility deity on his leg to suck the babes in. Genius! Suddenly, I make eye contact with the Kokopelli. Mesmerized. Now, I am in my panty whistles and 80's heels making Huevos Rancheros and homemade tortillas with a bottle of whiskey tucked in between my breasts. He peels off his tube socks, tosses that Lay-Z-Boy out the window, starts doing push-ups in the kitchen while I'm sitting on his back putting on my lipstick and massaging his back at the same time, all while paying the bills.


See how easy that happened? I'm weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment