June 1, 2011

Chaos in Tejas!


Chaos in Tejas is here! What are you doing this weekend? Put on your fancy shoes and head to the Red 7 tomorrow night for The Spits, The Arrivals, Shellshag, TV Ghost, High Tension Wires, OBN IIIs! Do it! I will have my camera strapped on looking for Miss Austin talent. Bring the loud and the pretty. C'mon.



Also, one of my favorites, The Marked Men, are playing Friday night at the Red 7. If you don't like to drink, listen to great music, or have fun then you should stay home on Friday. No! Come hang with me and soak up the fun. Playing with The Marked Men are F.Y.P. This is My Fist, The Shitty Limits, Chinese Telephones and Secret Prostitutes & Textbook.


Chaos in Tejas is happening all throughout Austin, check out more info here:  http://www.chaosintejas.com/

Get your tickets at: transmissionaustin.frontgatetickets.com or through red7austin.com for the shows listed above.


I will see YOU there.

No comments:

Post a Comment