June 9, 2011

Hunk of the Week!

I'm a sucker for a dude with some quality man hair, I love it. Our Hunk this week takes pride in his, as he should. Florian not only looks good but he can make a gal a delicious drink. Yes and yes.




Name: Florian Minier
Occupation: Fancy Mustache Bartender at Haddington's
Single? Yes
Age: 25


What is your dealbreaker?
Techno music. Mostly just techno music. But maybe veganism too.

What is your dealmaker?
Fernet Branca, Top Gun, and old heavy metal videos are the three most misunderstood and under appreciated things in the world.  You should come over sometime and I'll explain them all to you in one awesome sitting.

What do you love most about Austin?
The babes.

Where do you like to hangout?
When not working at my own Fancy Mustache Bar, I like frequent the many other Fancy Mustache Bars this fine city has to offer. Exceptional mustaches can always be spotted at Peche, Bar Congress, and Eastside Showroom.  Also, when I want to feel anonymous I go to the Horseshoe Lounge.  Of course, I don't know why I would tell you that if that's where I go to be anonymous....

I love old music videos, it’s a shame they aren’t what they used to be. Which old music video would you say speaks to you the most and why?
Krokus "Screamin' in the Night". Sometimes I feel like I'm living in a post-apocalyptic world where I need to rescue my one true love from Dom DeLuise and then lightning strikes me and I have my awesome denim vest on again and then I'm in a diner with my bandmates and realize that it was all a dream--or was it?! Then I wake up for real and find that I was just sleep-walking again.

Anything else we should know about you? 
Check out my band, The Gulf of Michigan. We'll be playing a bunch the next couple months so keep a look out. Shows, info, and free tunes are all on our Facebook page (facebook.com/thegulfofmichigan) and our new album will be out late summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment