May 22, 2011

Add this to the dealbreaker list




Men wearing turquoise rings, and lots of them (unless you're Native American, of course).

I just had a conversation with a man and I have no idea what the hell he was talking about because I was so mesmerized by his man jewelry. I think I agreed to go over to his place later and make him dinner. Great. That's not right. You can't ask serious questions like that when I am obviously looking at your hands like I'm watching a Spanish novela, all while nodding just to be polite. The only thing I kept asking myself in my mind was why he stopped at 8 rings when he has 10 willing fingers. Why did he stop at 8? Hey Shannon, why did you stop at 8?

I think Shannon plays shows on 6th Street on "school nights."


Dealbreaker.

1 comment:

  1. These are all over old, but still think they're hot men in Austin. i.e. all the guero's bar regulars.

    ReplyDelete