May 28, 2011

Drink More

What dipshit made up that saying, "liquor before beer, you're in the clear" and "beer for liquor, you'll never be sicker?" That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard. The drinking motto for anyone who has a pulse should be, "Drink More." Don't be a pussy. Mix all of it up. Tonight I had vodka, tequila, beer and a glass of wine as a nightcap, and you know what, tomorrow I will wake up, go running, then go eat pancakes. What are you scared of? I think we all got brainwashed in high school to be careful mixing your shit. What a waste.

Drink more. Do it.

Don't be surprised if this posting is deleted in the morning, I'm drunk.

3 comments:

  1. You're gonna mix running and pancakes!?!?! Are you crazy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaha...no pancakes, but I did run AND lift weights then ate a chorizo and egg taco from Torchy's. !Delicioso!

    I'll feel like a million bucks after I vomit.

    ReplyDelete