May 11, 2011

Game Time!

Ladies, this is for you. Sorry, dudes.

Pick the intimate that is the closest to what you normally would wear. I am going to match the lingerie with the song I believe best describes you. Please let me know if I am right on the money. (Be sure you pick before you scroll down, there are only 4. Don't be lame and cheat).


1

2




3
4








1.  Oh, this is all a game. Underneath those mom panties is a hot little body waiting for the right person to test it on. You love an ice cold Miller High Life, rolling your own cigarettes and listening to music on anything but a CD player. You hate television and love fucking. You're an obvious blast to hang out with. Dudes flock to you even with your mom panties because you are that rad. This is your song:




2.  No surprises here. You take care of your feet, knees, and vagina. You always have the perfect fitting underwear and enough to sustain you for two weeks without doing laundry. You like your men to be quiet, caring, and clean. You have never had sex in the kitchen or in the shower, only in bed. Your dog is allowed to sleep in bed with you but only after a bath and a blow dry. This is your song:




3.  This white girl, black light, fish net, sexy outfit confuses me like this Ludacris song. He kind of sounds retarded in the beginning. I think a gal that puts this on might have a tough time keeping a dude simply because of how weird she looks under a black light with her white eyeballs and big white teeth pressing up against him. And, how exhausting it must be to plan your seduction routine around a black light. Where's the outlet? Do I need to go to Spencer's to get a new bulb? (Wait, did I just date myself? Are Spencer's even around anymore? Shit.) This is your song:





4.  You're so transparent. You're fucked. You want us to think that you are a frumpy, I don't care about sex or being sexy, "this is who I am", love me or leave me kind of chick but I think you are the worst kind of hipster out there. I know you look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Well, if he doesn't accept me for me, then I will find someone who will." No, you won't. You will die alone with your other just-like-you roommate if you don't change your panties. This is your song:



Whomever put the stills together for this video, is a 13-year old genius.

3 comments: