May 26, 2011

I love this man



Look at that photo! I want to have his babies and I want those babies to come out looking exactly like that face. Last year, I saw a play with Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwell on Broadway called "Behanding in Spokane." Watching Christopher Walken be a creep right in front of me was one of the best experiences I had in New York. That, along with having the pleasure of seeing Dita Von Teese do a strip tease to an oriental version of "Pictures of You" was pretty memorable on the life experiences list.

I think it's time I take a trip back to NYC for a visit. Who's with me? I am going to start posting my recommendations on places to go when on vacation. I would love some recommendations from all the Miss Austin people out there as well. Let me have it.

4 comments: