May 13, 2011

Babe of the Week!

We are doing a twist on this week's Hunk and Babe. The lucky chosen are Austinites who no longer live in Austin but are hoping to make their return very soon. (We are aiming to get both of them back here to be Miss Austin interns!)  Our Hunk lives in New York City, and our Babe in Los Angeles. East Coast vs. West Coast. Check out their bios below, who do you love??

Name:  Kamala
Occupation:  Actress
Single?  Yes
Age:  30

What is your dealbraker?
Manorexia. Oh, and once I had a dude read me the bible after sex. It was some passage about how premarital sex is a sin. I felt like Monica Bellucci in Irreversible.


What is your dealmaker?
Apple-shaped bottoms and a sardonic sense of humor.


What do you miss most about Austin?
The QUESO! And boys who open the door for you....mmmmm......chivalry!


Where do you like to hang out when you're in Austin?
Hula Hut, Emo's, Don's Depot, Guero's, and Rudy's BBQ

Anything else we should know about you? Fetishes? Arrest record? Bastard children?
I love hairy chests and strong hands. No kids that I'm aware of. I actually have a warrant in Texas for some bullshit so I'm exiled in L.A. for now. I also like to steal shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment